Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Fine Dining ~ Coco Tei Tokyo Japanese Cuisine

I was at this classy Japanese restaurant 2 days ago accompanying my husband for a bussiness dinner.
This was my first time there, and I'm so lucky that I have a chance to try out the most authentic and delicious Japanese food I've ever try.
The entrance and the enviroment of this restaurant gave me a feeling that I'm going to enjoy the dinner without any hesitation! And yes, I'm right, no regret at all!! Well, it was alittle pricey but it really worth it..:)
Let me show you why it is so special...................

The entrance.....
The costumers there are mostly VIP or under reservation, they seldom take in walk-in costumers. Then the chefs will make sure you'll never have the repeat menu as your last visit! Yes, they do record what you ate!! Specical??...Then you may ask do they have such a long menu??....Ah that's the point! The owner will invite a special guest, a retired Japanese chef from Japan, to train and test out the menu there. Then he'll also create some nice, special, delicious dishes into the menu before he left!!
I'm not so sure how's the menu looks like because I didn't get the chance to peep into it.....and our dinner just started without it!! As I said the chef already knows what he's going to serve us!! From appetizer till the end of the dessert...it was so fullfilling!!

My 1st dish.....the Fruit Salad.

...then came the Sashimi.....so fresh!!

Oh..it was served with their fresh Wasabi, which I never tried before..:)

Then, the Cabbage Rolled Soup...with a tomoato heart...so beautifully served!

Then follow by...Senzai San Tei ( a 3 combination main dish)....from the left, the Japanese chives with sesame, then the cow's tougue and follow by a homemade Japanese toufu.

Then the Inari Rolls....


The fried prawns...(pardon me for I've forgotten the name given to this dish)

Baby Sardine served with Japanese mayonaise....this was so good and crispy!!

Then it ends with the Grilled Maki....and some ice cream which I didn't take. I was too full by then...;p
The name card I got from them with the location inside (located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)

Pardon me with the bad photography here which I've taken with my phone. And another reason with so many people waiting for me to take the pictures of every dish before they can start...opps! Really feel bad....heehee!! Truly I don't know how much was the dinner cost, but roughly it was around rm200-300 per person I guess. But it doesn't matter if the food served was really good right?!....;p

Hope to visit this restaurant again soon, then I'll see what I'll get from their menu again..:))

Address:
Coco Tei, Tokyo Japanese Cuisine.
No.5, GF-B, Jalan Delima, 55100
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 03 2141 1945
Hotline: 1800-88-6655
W : www.cocotei.com
E : info@cocotei.com

4 comments:

  1. Glad u had a great time and a great feast there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the price is worth because all foods look so authentic and yummy..my family is Japanese food lover, let me collect money first then i will bring them there, hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reese...lucky you :) that was a scrumptious Japanese dinner you had and glad that you truly enjoyed the dinner :) yea, like what Sonia just said.." let me save the money first before can tell the family there to eat " LOL! I think I like the sashimi...looks so fresh..mmmm slurp from here first la...coz it will take some time to save the money for a family to eat this :p Thanks for sharing with us your experience at the restaurant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails