Monday, June 17, 2013

Chunky Chocolate Cookies

Its been awhile since last post huh.....well I admit I'm far too lazy to bake lately..hehe! Reason?...don't ask, just lazy..:p
Alright since I'm not going to explain, why not just go straight to what I want to post today. Actually this was baked last month with my little girl, and everyone has been asking for this recipe. So I have no excuse to post it now for all my friends to share.


IIngredients:
1/2 cup butter
1tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup fine sugar
1 egg
1.5 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup cooking chocolate cut into chunks



Method:
~ Cream butter with sugar and vanilla essence.
~ Add ehg and beat well.
~ Add in flour, salt and baking soda.
~ Stir in chunks of chocolate and mx well.
~ Wrap with cling foil and freeze till firm for 15-20 minutes.
~ Drop teaspoonful into grease cookies sheet.
~ Bake for 15-20 minutes or till edges turn lightly brown at 180`C.



Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails